A big thank you to these donors:
- A Tisket A Tasket – Two (2) Gift Certificates
- Arrowhead Resort – Butterfly Glass Picture Frame
- Brookshire’s– Four (4) Gift Cards
- Cherokee Village Resort – Stoneware Crock Pitcher/Hand Painted & Texas Coffee Table Book
- Citizens State Bank – Camo Cooler Bag w/Supplies
- Family Home Health Care – Autographed Hank Blalock Baseball & Autographed Troy Aikman Photo
- First Bank & Trust – Black & Decker Chain Saw & Black & Decker Blower/Vac/Mulcher
- HILCO Electric Co-op, Inc. –Painted Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse
- Lake Whitney Dental – Two (2) Phillips Sonicare Toothbrush Sets
- Lake Whitney Garden Club – 16” Blue Ceramic Planter
- Penney Crafts – Barbed Wire Cross / Handcrafted with area barbed wire
- Qwik Pack & Ship – Purse with Matching Wallet
- Sydell Riverplace Pottery – Four (4) Crosses & Bowl / Handcarved stoneware & porcelain featuring the romantic technique of Majolica by Jeanne Sydell
- The Outpost – Dick’s Canoes – Two (2) Canoe or Kayak Trips
- Town Hall Estates – 12” & 10” Ceramic Planters
Auction: Your donation of items for the live auction and silent auction will help the chamber keep up the good work of promoting Lake Whitney and supporting other projects that make the city and lake area a better place to live, work and play.
We want to make sure that your organization will get much-deserved publicity
for the items that you donate. Early donations will have their item listed and pictured in the newsletter, on our website and Facebook each week. Please turn in your item to the chamber office by January 30, 2017. If you need to have someone pick up your item, please call the chamber office at 254-694-2540.
If you would like to donate money rather than merchandise, it is most welcome.
The chamber will see that the cash donation is also recognized.
Promote your business: The LWCC would also like to give you an opportunity to promote your goods and/or services. You may turn in 20-50 “gimme” items (e.g. pens, caps, cups, notepads, rack cards, brochures, etc) to the chamber office. These items will be available on the hall tables for the guests to see and take.